Glenn Gregory, started DJing in 1985 playing Funky House, Soulful House at venues in Hastings, Eastbourne, Brighton, London. The venues in Hastings included, Brass Monkey, Fluid, Crypt, Frenz, Blackmarket Bar, Trinity Bar, Hastings Pier. In Eastbourne, he played at the Flava Bar and Shimmers. Brighton venues included, Cant Club, which he appeared on the same bill as Mick Fuller, Nick Power, Chad Jackson and Roy the Roach.
Flashing back, approximately nine years ago he got together with a friend of and started writing and producing soulful and funky House Music. Together, they went by the under the name “A&G Project” and entered a competition in IDJ Mag, winning with one of the tunes called “Missing You” with Kim English on vocals. Side B was called “Tuff Dub Mix and was released on Litmas Records. This particular track became the top tune of the month in IDJ Mag and was rated five stars by Russell Deeks.
Tracks that Glenn Gregory / A&G Project have done include the following:
1. Missing You / Vocal Mix / Remix Dub Mix / Released on Litmus Records World Wide Play
2. Love Has Gone/ Vocal Kinsella / Mix released on Imusic Underground Records/ Had Radio
3. Bad Habit /Vocal Mix / Remix not released / Had Radio Play
4. Happiness Togetherness / Vocal Mix / Remix not released / Had Radio Play
5. Your Love / Vocals Kinsella / Released on Imusicundergroundrecords/ Had Radio Play
6. You Got The Feeling / Vocal Dub Mix/ Glenn Gregory Not released / Had Radio Play
7. I’ll Be Good / Vocal Remix For competition In IDJ Mag For Defected Records not Released
8. Like Music "Jinks / A&G Project Remix For competition In IDJ Mag for Defected Record