Click on the floor button for more info. Having trouble? View FAQ
Face The Bass Live welcomes all international DJ's who play House Music. We have many open morning slots, which may fit well with DJ's abroad whose time zone is in a 12 hours span of Eastern Standard Time.
Playing Live on FTB may be a vehicle that allows others to hear your DJing style of mixing and blending. This site can also be used as a great source of networking and to connect with others in the community that love House Music!
If you and/or know someone abroad that has an interest to play on Face The Bass Live, please have them contact Inana at:
In the subject line, type: DJ Wanted. Please submit two different times you are interested in and floor it is on. We will attempt to give you your first preference. We look forward to expanding FTB's family in 2011 with DJ's from all over the globe!
If you haven't already done so, please register with our face the bass live forum.
Please feel free to post what is on your mind, talk about parties, music, post a photo / flyer, post your podcast, and just about anything else you would like to share with our growing fan base. And, I may add, the cool thing is that you can post in the FACE THE BASS LIVE forum and have it linked to your Face Book wall and Twitter account, as well. All you have to do is when you start a thread, and post your thoughts (podcast. etc) scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on recommend...it is just that easy!!. Your post will then show up on your wall. It's a two for one!! So, please register with our forum asap...and take advantage of this great feature.
PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING. PLEASE CLICK ON THE "CONTACT US" BUTTON BELOW WITH ANY COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, CONCERNS OR GRIEVANCE.
INSTRUCTIONS: For Macromedia - Flash Player : Settings Manager
1. Click on the following link:
2. Look to the left hand side of the screen and click "Website Storage Settings Panel".
3. A box will appear with all the websites that you have visited and have instructed your computer to remember a password.
4. Scroll down this list and when you see "facethebass.com and/or facethebasslive.com" highlight it by clicking on it.
5. After it is highlighted then select "delete website". If you select "delete all sites", please note, all websites with remembered passwords will be deleted permanently. Therefore, make sure you have selected the correct one.
6. Once the designated website is deleted, please return back to chat room page and re-register. CONGRATULATIONS! You should have no problems getting into the chat room ♥
This information applies to Adobe Flash Player on desktop and notebook computers. To change Flash Player settings on mobile devices, visit the Settings Manager for mobile devices.